Friday, September 26, 2008

Carter cleans the kitchen!

I cleaned the kitchen and went upstairs to fold laundry. I kept hearing dishes hitting together in the kitchen. I wondered what Dan was doing...since he is never in the kitchen unless he is eating. So I went downstairs and found Carter unloading the dirty dishes out of the dishwasher and washing them. On his own he had filled up one side of the sink with soapy water and the other side with clean water. He had almost every dish out of the dishwasher and washed. He said he just wanted to help out. He had washed the whole pile of dishes behind him.


5 comments:

Leisa said...

Good job Carter. Hey do you want to come to my house? My kids never surprise me by washing the dishes!!

Val said...

Dang girl, what's your secret. Oh yeah, five year olds are kind of like that. Sixteen year olds, on the other hand, are definitely not!!

Val said...

P.S. Devin was soooo thrilled you updated your blog. Don't stop!

Derek said...

That is so cute!! Way to go Carter! Man is he really that old that he knows how to do that? I am so impressed. PS Great job updating your blog!!

Laura said...

Does he want to come over to my house? I always have dishes! :-)